Tuesday 8 July 2008

Did you see it?

"did you see it?"

"see what?"

"the video of your godson lah.  i just uploaded the clip."

"si mi clip lah? it's not available yet."

well, there you have it. Almost without fail, me and the-mother-of-my-godson (what a mouthful) will have this kinda conversation once every couple of weeks. See, we have this pack thing going on... an agreement, if you like, that i would supply photos (of the boy, of course) while she would provide clips. 

i would perform my end of the deal diligently. as for her, well.... not very on the ball, but good enough for me. hahahaha


ps: i really hope the boy would grow up well. And that all these photos and clips will bring him loads of fond memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well well...... it seems like my vaio upload faster thn mac.......:)