Sunday 27 July 2008

Since when am i vain?

2 friends (whom i shall not name here) bitched over a plate of fruits last night that i am vain.

This is appalling! I'm absolutely ... umm... appalled. 

me? vain? how can? 

see, long ago, i was perfectly contented with my grey ARMY "T". but nooo... they two wanted to upgrade me. & up'd my attire standards they did. 

one of them, whom i shall only name here as Ms W, did a pretty good job at it. uber vigilant, she was. artas taste too, i might add. together, both of them changed practically my whole wardrobe, from specs, to clothes, to shoes. 

but now that they have created a monster out of me, they nagged about it. how can like that? they can't possibly expect me to turn back time & look as if i'm wearing a teabag, right? Grrr... 

absolutely appalling. tsk tsk tsk... 

hahaha...

No comments: