Tuesday 12 August 2008

Moral of the story - never EVER go to Orchard when one is on leave.

i dun get it.

All i wanted was just to collect my shirt. get some mags... and maybe a dvd or two for my godson. and what happened? the sneaky pair of sneakers (pardon the pun) just appeared out of nowhere and whispered, 

"Bring me home. i'm a perfect fit to your wardrobe."

A micro-second-cross-reference image flashed across my mind suggested that it may have a point there.

(Quick note: Now, anyone who knows me will tell you that i suck when it comes to wardrobe coordination. make no mistake. i suck. big time. i use to depend a lot on my consultant but she not really available these days... but that's another story.)


So now, it's sitting nicely at my place... and i begin to wonder if it can match well with my other stuff... at all! And it has suede, for goodness sake. Suede! who wears suede in a humid-and-rains-every-other-day country anyway? 

oh good, this is getting from bad to worse by the minute.

well at least it's not as if it's hot pink or bright orange... so there might still be hope after all. (yeah, right) 
 
and good thing too that i didn't get to meet my consultant after the purchase, or she would have mumbled that she has not taught me anything and that i'm a disgrace to her. 

No comments: